DUBLIN, October 28, 2020 / PRNewswire / – The “Contract furniture and furnishings market in Europe“ the report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com from offer.
The furniture and furnishings market contracts in Europe provides a complete picture of the European contract furniture business: production and market size, main manufacturers, destination segments, demand drivers and projects, product categories and, new for this year, a particular focus on furniture for the airport segment.
This study provides an accurate estimate of the production of contract furniture and furnishings and the size of the market in Europe (soft and turnkey) and for each country considered, until 2019: North Europe (Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden); central Europe (Austria, Germany, Switzerland); Western Europe (Belgium-Lux, France, Ireland, the Netherlands, the UK); southern Europe (Greece, Italy, Portugal, Spain).
Production and consumption of contractual furniture in Europe by destination segment:
- Retail and luxury
- Restaurants and bars
- Office and workplace
- Public spaces
- Health care
- Education and entertainment
Manufacture of contract furniture in Europe by product category:
- Bathroom furniture and accessories
- Bedroom furniture and mattresses
- Kitchen furniture
- Lightening devices
- Office furniture
- Garden furniture
- Tables and chairs
- Upholstered furniture
Competitive landscape of the contract furniture market: Market share on total production for the main groups, the top 20 companies operating in the contract furniture segment.
NEW: FOCUS ON AIRPORT FURNITURE: This year’s edition provides a detailed analysis of the airports segment, including production and consumption value, demand drivers (passenger traffic, investments, existing airports and ongoing projects), channels distribution, procurement and purchasing processes, developers, engineering and management companies, product trends and average budgets for portal seating and a selection of business lounge furniture.
FINANCIAL ANALYSIS: a set of financial indicators (Operating revenue – Revenue -, Value added, P / L for the period – Net income -, Shareholder funds, Cash flow, ROI, ROE, EBITDA margin, EBIT margin, Solvency ratio , Current ratio, Number of employees, Turnover per employee, Added value per employee) are reported for 50 companies operating in the contract furniture sector.
ANNEX: Contact details of approximately 160 architectural and design studios, List of relevant international trade fairs, List of relevant international magazines, List of the top 300 hotel companies worldwide, Contact details of over 350 contract furniture and furnishings manufacturers mentioned in the study.
Main topics covered:
- Work tools, segments considered, geographic coverage, notes on statistical data
- Market development and figures by segment
- Production and consumption of contract furniture and furnishings in Europe and by country
- Manufacture of contractual furniture by nature: turnkey and soft contract
- Production and consumption of contract furniture by segment (retail and luxury businesses, hotels, offices, restaurants and bars, real estate, education, marine, entertainment, health, airports, museums and the arts)
- Production and consumption of contractual furniture by product (Office and institutional furniture, Table and chairs, Lighting, Upholstery, Bathroom furniture, Bathroom equipment, Bedroom, Mattress, Outdoor furniture, Other furniture, Others products / accessories)
- Leading groups in Europe and their market shares. Market concentration and market shares in total production.
2. PERFORMANCE BY COUNTRY
- Demand for contractual furniture and furnishings and macroeconomic indicators in Northern Europe (Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden); central Europe (Austria, Germany, Switzerland); Western Europe (Belgium-Lux, France, Ireland, the Netherlands, the UK); southern Europe (Greece, Italy, Portugal, Spain)
3. FOCUS: AIRPORT FURNITURE
- Consumption and production values of contract furniture and furnishings for airports
- Demand factors (Passenger traffic, Airport investments and forecasts, Number of airports and pipeline of projects
- Distribution channels
- The buying process
- Airport developers, engineering and management companies
- Product trends and turnover
- Average customer budgets: seats at the doors
- Average customer budget: business lounge
4. CONTRACT MARKET DESTINATION SEGMENTS
- Demand factors and projects for each destination segment considered
5. COMPETITION BY SEGMENT
- Sales and total sales of contract furniture in a sample of companies in each segment considered
6. COMPETITION BY PRODUCT
- Sales of furniture under contract in a sample of companies by product category considered
7. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
- Financial indicators of 50 companies operating in the field of contract furniture
- Architectural and design studios, international fairs, international magazines, hotel companies, furniture and furnishings manufacturers.
- Fourfront Group
- Franke Water Systems
- Entrance interior
- Isku Group
- Itab store concept
- Lifestyle design
- Marine interiors
- Modus workspace
- Nobia Group
- Stamhuis Groep
- Umdasch Workshop Fitting Group
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/pzre72
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for market research reports and international market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets also offers Custom Search targeted, comprehensive and tailor-made research services.
Research and markets
Laura Wood, Main director
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
Fax in the United States: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and markets